Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dog Days

I'm hooked on Florence + The Machine today, particularly Dog Days Are Over which has officially been added to my Crossfire soundtrack. Also, I'm not in a great mood, but that song just makes me want to dance...or run in a meadow...or just spin around and around and around...

Anyway, my bad mood was brought on by...well, the fact that I did it again. Every time I think I have a chapter just right and get brave enough to put it up, I go back and read it, then realize it sucks. Okay, maybe not that far with the last chapter I did. To tell the truth, I actually think I did alright. It was suppose to be uncomfortable and tense because Marty and LP haven't seen each other in 12 years and they did not part on good terms (I'd explain, but...nah, I'm not gonna spoil it.) So it wasn't that. I think I cut it off at the wrong spot. I really do. But my goal is to fix it tonight and have it back up by tomorrow...or Friday. Hopefully.

It's just funny, I guess, that I have the entire story mapped out and I know exactly what I want to happen and how it'll end...which I'm actually dreading putting up because what few readers I do have probably won't like it XD And it has nothing to do with pairing them and making it believable because I think it is and a few other people agree. It's getting it in type that's difficult! Plus it's the second chapter and I'm in the middle of wrapping up exposition before getting to the big conflict in the story-FOWL. Those chapters I want to write...actually, three has been fun too...then again, the idea of  LP chasing down Marty's car on a little girl's bike is just amusing to me.

Now, I got to get back to writing and drawing and working in general. The RP I'm currently in sort has me creating the McQuack Triplets teen designs to go along with all the Parker and Trixie fluff I've been doodling, lol. No word on the house yet, but I've got my fingers crossed and I'm getting more hours at work which means bigger paycheck!

Huh, y'know, with all that plus the DW annual being out today, I don't even get why I was in a bad mood anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment