Saturday, February 19, 2011

Of Fics, RPGs and Classwork

So I'm six pages into re-writing chapter 2 of Crossfire. Like I mentioned before, this chapter is pretty heavy simply because this is where Marty and LP are reunited and some past conflicts come up. Seriously, I'm debating on whether or not to just lay out what happened plain and simple or if I should hold off until later on when the next very emotionally heavy situation comes up and really let them hash it out then while worry whether Steelbeak or Feathers is going to catch on to the fact that they're undercover. I've gotten a couple of good reviews so far on chapter one, so that really helps. Its like a motivator to finish it faster... really, I'd be sitting on this for a while if I thought I was the only one enjoying it 'cause I could really just go through the story in my head.

As far as RPing goes... well, I actually started doing that last week. Oh, it is so, so much fun! I've had to sort of create a alternate Marty and Parker to play, but it's like crazy having to come up with stuff to keep the story going. Oh and now that I'm RPing as Quiverwing Duck, I love him even more. He was going to show up in another fic of mine, but he just jumped from supporting cast to main. He needs a comic. Really, he does.

Lastly, class. Ugh, class. We're in our final three weeks of class and the pressure is really on. Working on three movie posters for one class, that damned research paper and math homework. It's been a pretty bad term grade wise...

Anyway, had a poll on DA and the movie posters I'll be parodying are:
Back to the Future
Take Me Home Tonight
Zombieland
and I'm gonna toss in Mean Girls... because I had an idea and I'm sticking to it ;)

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Villains Scheme RP you've been playing in? I admit, I signed up for that but kind of fell out of it. I'm glad to hear you've been having fun in it!

    ReplyDelete