Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling Artsy

So, today's a sketch day. I uploaded a few of these to dA, but not all. I really need to find a day to color...

A week or so ago, GreyofPTA and I were having a back and forth about who would beat who in a drinking contest between Marty and his OC Inflatabelle. (Seriously, Belle would slaughter Marty... but she's too stubborn to just give up.)

I have an odd obsession of drawing LP in nice button up shirts and ties...

Concept sketches for a one-shot. Honestly, I think LP would have been like a running back in high school (not really a QB, but maybe).


Just some comic practice and a rough layout for the Valentine's Day comic.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sure, fine, give an explanation of all of these EXCEPT the one that is apparently Nega-LP kissing Marty and breaking her heart?! Boo on you! ;P

    Love the Belle one, btw. Too cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrm, now I need to comment again b/c it's not really clear that I was joking when I said "breaking her heart". The actual kiss doesn't ocme off that way (she looks more horrified actually), just the sketch beneath it seems heartbroken, so I put the two together. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Nah, I figured you were joking. The Nega-LP smooch was an idea I had been tossing around for the story after Crossfire. Poor Marty was just being an outlet for my own emo-ness in the sketch below that, though.

    ReplyDelete