Monday, January 24, 2011

The Music- Morgana and Drake

Well, it's Monday and I figured I'd do another music list. This time, I decided to use my OTP's track list :)

I've always held the firm belief that Morgana and Drake are like Ross and Rachael or Dr.Cox and Jordan. They're just meant to be. You can't separate them (at least, not for me anyway) and I've only really seen one fan character that I think would be a perfect match for DW. Even I started off with a fan character that I thought would be good pairing for Drake and I ended up turning her into just a gal pal (Actually, it worked out way better that way XD).

1. Love at First Sight - Kylie Minogue
2. Every Other Time- LFO
3. Hold Me Now - The Thompson Twins
4. Linger - The Cranberries
5. Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
6. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
7. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
8. Valentino - Diane Birch
9. Sweet Darlin' - She & Him
10. You Make My Dreams- Hall and Oates
11. Borderline - Madonna
12. Crazy for You - Madonna
13. Wicked Game - Chris Issack or Three Days Grace cover
14. I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick

I think their staple list is a little shorter than the one I did for Marty and LP. I can say that I tend to associate more music that debuted in the 80's with Morgana and Darkwing whereas Marty and Launchpad its more 90's. And there's plenty of songs from 2000 and forward mixed in there as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's funny that you use 80s music a lot for them... I use a lot of 80s music for Beth in specific, and LP and Beth in general. And oddly I use 90s music for Beth and Drake. O_o (Not that they have much of a soundtrack - more of a couple of 'themes', mainly on Beth's side.)

    I even have a Hall & Oates song for Beth and LP, actually. ^_^;

    Also kinda funny: "Linger" is one of my Beth/Drake "unrequited" themes, though I'm aware it's not about unrequited love, but it works to describe her side of things. (I've also got "Lovefool" by the Cardigans in there) And I heard "Crazy For You" the other day and totally wanted to do something with it, but I don't have anything "official".

    ReplyDelete